Thursday, August 25, 2005

Somewhere to live

Yay! We've finally got somewhere to live for September. This is especially important as my parents are visiting in a couple of weeks. So is it as hard as everyone says to find a flat in Stockholm? Well yes and no. Yes in the sense you can't get a "first hand contract", but if you just accept this and realise you'll be paying a lot more with a "second hand contract", it's not too hard.

I'm off kayaking tomorrow, this time to Norway. It is an "instruction trip" so it's not huge water, but it is another chance to do a new river. Also tomorrow I start my Swedish course so that's pretty exciting.

1 comment:

patrick said...

You actually do any work over there at all? I don't know.. when I was in NZ it was nose to the grindstone for me ;)

Next Previous Home